Saturday, May 10, 2008

8 days and counting...

Can we get some free food for this advertisement?!

Busted!


Dixie still hasn't found a burying spot that Reese doesn't find later.



She works hard...really




I have a two month break coming really soon...and I'm thrilled about it. I had my first tennis match this week and have plenty to work on this summer. I'd like to get to a level where I can play in some of the tournaments and maybe pick up some mixed doubles matches with Walker. It's ambitious for sure, but a goal nonetheless.

Walker went to the lake with Reese this weekend to do some yard work. It's the first time the girls have been apart this long. I kept Dixie here to keep me company since I had to do a coach safety course. Last weekend we went to the Hard Rock-they opened a country bar inside that we wanted to try. It was a blast!

Walker was slammed with work this week! It's a great thing in a time when the building market is slow. Hopefully it will continue into the summer.
Walker watching Transformers









1 comment:

carmen said...

How did the dogs do apart for that long? Surprisingly that movie was good. I bet you will get real good with tennis!!! I hope you had a good Happy Doggy Mother's Day!!