Sunday, July 27, 2008

If that ain't country...

After mowing last week I just rode that puppy down to the pool and hopped in!

Walker's out at Chandeleur Islands fishing this weekend. I haven't heard from him since Friday night, so I'm hoping it's a good sign that he's having fun. In the meantime, one of his customers brought a 4 wheeler over for me to try out this weekend. I'm telling you...custom black-out rims...the works! I took it out yesterday know now that I NEED one!

Maggie and Whitney came to see me last week! It was awesome to have some friends come down. We spent most of the time sitting around and talking-sorry, we forgot to get a pic!

School starts next Friday for me. I was asked to mentor a new teacher, I will be the liason between my school's science dept and the other middle school and I have cheerleading. I'm excited, but nervous!

No comments: